Elisabeth, Merianna, and Molly talk about the publishing process as they share congratulations with Molly for her piece that was recently published. They also talk about the difficulties of trying to make a living as a writer and the lures of the New York Times Bestseller list.
- Gilmore Girls: You Jump, I Jump, Jack
- Camp NanoWrimo
- Scrivener’s Corkboard
- The Pros and Cons of Pantsers vs. Plotters
- Friends Phoebe’s Journal
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running
- Can Reading Make You Happier
- Write or Die
- Writing Isn’t a Career, It’s a Rich Man’s Hobby
- Can bestseller lists be bought?