Prof. Thomas Whitley and Sam Harrelson both have majors in religion from their respective colleges. However, their lives took different paths. This week, they examine whether or not a person should still major in Religion or Religious Studies during their undergraduate years. If so, what does the future hold for them?
- What are the problems with equating the study of religion with an increase in critical thinking skills?
- Why do Religion departments (and majors) do so poorly at marketing?
- “Does the prospect of getting a job when you graduate concern you?”
- What do you learn as a Religion major and how does that impact your life?
- Do Religion majors ever get jobs?