This week, Thomas Whitley and Sam Harrelson discuss syllabi (or syllabuses as Thomas advocates), the most educated cities in the US, trigger warnings and political correctness, consecrated virgins, and whether Eve came from Adam’s rib or his … baculum.
- Trigger warning! The Bible may disturb your emotional health | Religion News Service
- How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus | The Atlantic
- Not a Very P.C. Thing to Say | NYMag
- I’m a liberal professor, and my liberal students terrify me | Vox
- Indiana Woman Marries God | WSPA
- Hottest Ticket in Washington? It’s for the Pope at Capitol | Yahoo News
- The Adam and Eve Story: Eve Came From Where? | Biblical Archaeology Society