Elisabeth has a new microphone, and Merianna just broke an expensive pair of professional recording headphones. They discuss the importance of writing for writing’s sake despite the pressure of deadlines, word counts, and editors as they work on their own writing projects outside of their day jobs. When is the right time to push through and complete a chapter and when should you leave a story? Listen to this week’s Thinking Out Loud and hear Elisabeth’s and Merianna’s thoughts!
Sign up for the Thinking Out Loud Book Exchange!
- Audio-Technica ATR 2100 | Amazon
- Snowball Microphone| Amazon
- Yeti Microphone | Amazon
- The Bluest Eye
- Episode VII and What We Already Know | CinemaBlend
- Children’s Books Still Promote Gender Stereotypes | New Republic
- Testing Your Hidden Bias | Tolerance.org
- Harper’s Go Set a Watchman | New Yorker