Elisabeth and Merianna talk about what procrastination really is and the emotions and thought process behind procrastination. They talk about the difference between working and working well as business owners and as writers. Then, they talk about the money of self-publishing and whether it is reasonable to expect to be making $500K in three years.
Sign up for the Thinking Out Loud Book Exchange!
- To Stop Procrastination, Start by Understanding the Emotions Behind It | WSJ
- Is 500K the New Midlist? | This Blog is a Ploy
- Officer of the Watch | Amazon
- If It’s Good Enough for Colbert, It’s Good Enough for Me | Stacy N. Sergent
- 5 Things I Wished I Had Known About Self-Publishing | Writer’s Digest
What Elisabeth and Merianna are Reading