Where are we? Authors have the ability to create new worlds and new experiences for their readers. Elisabeth and Merianna talk about the research, time, and effort it takes to create these worlds in fantasy, fiction, and nonfiction. The tiniest crack in world creation can throw readers off and create a disconnect rather than a connection to your audience. Do you have what it takes to create a whole, new world?
- Role of Research in the Writing Process
- The Orkney Islands
- The Importance of Research in Writing
- Phoebe Friends and the Dentist
- Big Magic
- How do you deal with series?
- You’ve Got to Fight for Your Write